Argus Bitumen & Asphalt Live is the only global virtual meeting place where you can network with industry players and explore new business opportunities.
Brought to you by Argus Media, the conference will span 4 time zones (CEST, EDT, SGT, SAST) and will bring you both global and regional specific information to help you re-connect with peers and expand your business as new opportunities are rising.
Why you should participate:
• Attend the only global event where you can log in anytime, anywhere to hear from and connect with your bitumen and asphalt peers.
• Explore emerging opportunities across markets that are seeing dynamic changes and hear from leading organisations that are changing the shape of the bitumen / asphalt industry’s future.
• Build your agenda from 23+ hours of interactive sessions and 5+ hours of face-to-face roundtables.
• Hear perspectives from Shell, Total, Eni, Hiin Holdings, Petrobras, Z Energy, Puma Bitumen, Hunt Refining, BMT Construction, Sogea Satom, Masiza Construction and many more. Engage with expert speakers during the live Q&A sessions.
• Participate in live conference sessions or view on-demand content at a time that is convenient for you.
• Host 1-to-1 video or group meetings with influential decision makers from across the bitumen / asphalt value chain - an unmissable opportunity to set up winning contracts for the future.
• Engage in face-to-face interaction with registered attendees during the roundtable sessions - allowing you to connect with peers on niche and regional topics.
Do not miss your opportunity to hear from bitumen and asphalt market leaders and form partnerships with peers from across global markets.
Delegate pass USD 499.00
Group pass - 4 Delegates USD 1499.00
Group pass - 8 Delegates USD 2499.00
Category: Conferences | Energy & Environment
Speakers: Tom Schmitt, Retired President, Hunt Refining, Sebastien Le Corre, Bitumen International Supply Manager, Total, Paul Prendergast, NZ Bitumen Manager, Z Energy Limited, Claudio Mastella, Executive Manager for Sales, Petrobras, Valerio Fortino, Italian Refineries Programming Manager, Eni S.p.A., Hari Kalla, Administrator for Infrastructure, Federal Highway Administration, Jonathan Weston, Editor, Speciality Products, Argus, Rômulo Santos Constantino, Technical & Product Manager, Betunel Asfaltos, Vo Dai Tu, Chief of Research & Development Department, BMT Construction Investment Joint Stock Company, Putri Purnamasari, Bitumen Trader, Pertamina, Yury Burenko, Trader, DYM Resources, Maria Ahmad, Editor, Americas Asphalt, Argus, Mathieu Lasserre, Strategic Procurement Manager, Sogea Satom, A S Prabhakar, Deputy General Manager – Bitumen, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Bill Caradus, National Manager Bitumen & Pacific Operations, Fulton Hogan Ltd, Stacy Goldsworthy, Technical Manager, Civil Contractors New Zealand Inc, Zhai Ning, Director, Sunshine Oil, Itumeleng Motlhasedi, Director, Masiza Construction Group, Abdullatif Mohamed, Trader International Sales and Marketing, Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO), Alison Black, Senior Vice President & Chief Economist, America Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA), Ronnie Muthusamy, Commercial Manager, Engen, Erik Denneman, Technical Manager - Middle East and Asia Pacific, Puma Energy, Chanine Williams, Investment Principal, African Infrastructure Investment Managers, Keyvan Hedvat, Editor, Europe/Africa Bitumen, Argus, Mario Šandor, Head of Business Management Asphalt Performance, BASF, Jay Hansen, Executive Vice President, NAPA, Micheal J. Ohiani, Director PPP Resource Department, Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission, Eivind Olav Andersen, Technology and Bitumen Manager, Veidekke, Terrill Pitkin, Vice President of Planning & Optimization, PAR Pacific, Fredrik Norrman, Nordic Bitumen Manager, Skanska, Sergio Bovo, Chief Executive Officer, Alma Petroli, Alexander Marais, Sales Manager, Sasol, Frank Suits, CEO, Suit-Kote, Frank Cawkell, Vice President, Suit-Kote, Jan-Erik Lundmark, Senior Advisor at Department for Maintenance of Paved Roads, Trafikverket (Swedish Transport Administration), Guido Biaggio, Vice Director and Head of the Infrastructure Division East, Federal Office of Roads, Switzerland, Richard Willis, Vice President for Engineering, Research and Technology, NAPA, Jon Whittall, Managing Director, TEC Container Solutions, Mahua Chakravarty, Editor, Asia Bitumen, Argus, Sam Balf, Reporter, Argus, Vincent Frate, Process Engineer and Sales Manager, Poerner, Senior representative, Shell