Following on from what was quoted as a "success beyond the imagination of many," the ACT Annual Conference returns to our overwhelmingly popular virtual platform on 14 - 17 June 2021.
The agenda will focus on key discussions around this year's theme - Accelerating strategic change: agility, influence, opportunity. This is your opportunity to learn from and connect with key decision-makers and senior treasury professionals wherever you are in the world. During this time of critical change, the virtual conference will allow you to join your peers and do business in a fully interactive and immersive environment.
Get ready to be wowed! With a fresh new look to the venue and added networking functionality, the new and improved platform will go one step further in creating a live user experience. As well as being able to send private messages, chat, and have one-to-one video calls with your peers, this year's virtual events space will also enable you to arrange group meetings through video calling.
Your top 5 reasons to join us online:
1. Meet your training objectives for 2021 through a mix of keynotes, workshops and training sessions on accelerating strategic change: agility, influence and opportunity.
2. Network with global treasury leaders via the private messaging, chat and video calling features. Last year 1700+ participants widened their network by exchanging over 5000 messages.
3. Enjoy access to an extended four-day agenda offering the most comprehensive updates from world-renowned speakers – available on-demand after the live event for you to watch anytime, anywhere.
4. Reconnect with your peers by browsing the attendee list and schedule in all your one-to-one meetings within the virtual environment. Updates for 2021 also include group meeting functionality.
5. Discover the latest solutions, products and services by visiting the exhibition hall to download helpful resources and chat with representatives.
We are already hard at work on an exciting line-up of speakers as well as designing a programme that delivers the outstanding thought leadership you have come to expect from the ACT.
For further information or to register visit www.treasurers.org/annualconference21
ACT members and students (excluding eAffiliates) GBP 250.00
Non-member non-financial corporates GBP 300.00
Non-member from bank or financial institutes GBP 600.00
Non-member consultants and all other businesses GBP 600.00
Category: Conferences | Business & Economics | Banking