SMi's 2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference will explore real world case studies of on-body device design and development for large volume delivery while engaging in the latest digital applications for wearable devices with industry case studies from pharma thought leaders. The conference will consider key developments in the wearable injectors field, including the enhanced demand for on-body injectors and digitalised health as the pandemic highlights the need for self-administered at-home care, managing sustainability in the field, and opportunities for development in oncology.
Key regulatory updates including guidance on MDR requirements and the impact of Brexit on data collection will be presented by regulatory experts for a comprehensive outlook of this exciting and ever-growing field, and the importance of considering human factors in order to enhance the user experience will be presented by industry experts.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Device Development Managers, Senior Connectivity Engineers, Leaders in Device Data Generation, Human Factors Directors and many more.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in October.
For more information and to register: www.wearable-injectors.co.uk/evvntwl
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
• Gain insight into developments in wearable devices in clinical trials and adapting to decentralised trials during the pandemic
• Explore design strategies for connectivity and digital health with sessions from Novartis and Bayer
• Hear key regulatory updates from regulatory and notified bodies including TÜV SÜD
• Discover advances in device design for large volume delivery via on-body injectors
• Explore and benchmark against industry developments through case studies and real-world examples in device development for on-body injectors
Plus, two interactive half-day workshops - Wednesday 20th October 2021
A: Cross company collaboration to develop digital therapeutic solutions using connected devices
Digby Harris, Global Procurement Lead – Digital Therapeutics, AstraZeneca
B: Optimising Patient Engagement and Creating Novel Company Value through Digital Technologies
Alex Gilbert, Digital Medicine, Huma
- BOOK BY JUNE 30TH TO SAVE £200
- BOOK BY AUGUST 31ST TO SAVE £100
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
Twitter: @SMiPharm #SMiWearables
LinkedIn: follow our company page – search 'SMi Pharma'
Category: Conferences | Science, Health and Medicine | Medical Devices
General Admission: GBP 1499.00,
Early bird - Book by 30 June 2021: GBP 1299.00,
Early bird - Book by 31 August 2021: GBP 1399.00,
Virtual attendance: GBP 999.00
Time: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm