The Festival of Quilts is Europe's leading patchwork and quilting event attracting quilters from all over the world. It features specialist exhibitors, galleries, workshops, talks and demos.
The Festival of Quilts is Europe's number one quilt show attracting 26,000 visitors to the NEC, Birmingham from all over the world. Showcasing thousands of magnificent quilts, the show celebrates patchwork and quilting in all its forms.
* 400 craft workshops, demos and talks
* Professionally curated quilt Galleries from world renowned artists
* The biggest open quilt competition in the world
* 300 companies selling essential craft supplies
* Daily Trunk shows from Jenny Doan 'The most famous quilter in the world'
* The Quilt-Fest fashion show showcasing winning designs from Moscow
Join this spectacular crafting community for this four day textile event from the 1st - 4th August at the NEC, Birmingham. Experience an exhibition like no other.