Find out what gets in the way of you being an effective communicator on our communication skills course.
Learn a variety of tools and techniques to help you improve.
This communications training course is for anyone who is required to demonstrate a good level of communication skills in their day to day work.
It’s a practical, fun-filled two days, packed with exercises, games, discussion and practice.
* Understanding how Communication Works
* Gaining Active Listening and Responding Skills
* Managing Conversations more Effectively
* Identifying Your Own Strengths
* Building Confidence
* Body Language and Non-Verbal Cues
* Communicating Harmoniously With Others
* Filling up your Communications Tool Kit
* Expanding your Options in Difficult Situations
* Practising New Skills Successfully
What Our Delegates Say:
“The course was excellent. The structure and teaching methods really worked well. Unlike other courses, I feel that I’ve instantly learned some tools that improve my confidence in communication!”
Nicholas Faulkner – Engineer – Eversholt Rail Group
“I found the course incredibly helpful for practising new communication techniques. It’s all well and good to understand the theory of communication – but the hard bit is really in putting the theory into practice.”
Isabella – Associate – Global Innovation Fund
“10 out of 10. I had a great couple of days on the Communications Course with Dom and Naina. I found it really insightful and have since been putting the course content into practice”.
David Lomax – Account Manager – Virtual IT
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses and Workshops
Two Day Course: GBP 995.00