The energy security paradigm shift in Europe, coupled with a constantly evolving economic, policy and technological environment, has created a turbulent outlook for Europe’s ambition to be the world’s first net zero continent by 2050. At this pivotal moment of climate risk and global polarisation, European energy
leaders find themselves at a future-defining crossroads.
Reuters Events: Energy Transition Europe 2023 (13 – 14 November, London) is where the continent’s foremost energy, finance and government leaders unite to realise a net zero future.
To accelerate away from turbulence, we must reinvent our approach and engender growth through technology enhancement, political dialogue, supply chain synchronization, and rapid decarbonization.
Key pillars of discussion include:
• Collaborative Leadership and Governance: How should players throughout the net zero value chain adapt to new dependencies and realign their business strategy to adjust to political change?
• Mobilising Green Investment: How can the sector capitalise from the revolutionary forces of the energy transition?
• Energy Security and Clean Supply: What new coalitions will drive a new age of low carbon supply? Are we witnessing the birth of a redefined European transition?
• Delivering European Diversification: How can diversification help create net zero industrial hubs? Where do the greatest opportunities for cross-sector collaboration lie?
• Electrifying the Continental Grid: How will we accelerate energy 4.0? What do need technological breakthroughs for success?
Europe is at a critical juncture. Join 350+ leaders to carve up the energy transition opportunity, secure a green energy future, and accelerate business opportunities in Europe’s push to net zero.
Category: Conferences | Energy and Environment | Energy
Energy Producer – Basic Pass: GBP 2099.00,
Energy Producer – Business Pass: GBP 2399.00,
Energy Producer – VIP Pass: GBP 2999.00,
Basic Pass: GBP 2299.00,
Business Pass: GBP 2599.00,
VIP Pass: GBP 3299.00
Speakers: Christina Verchere – Chief Executive Officer – Petrom, Dev Sanyal -Chief Executive Officer – VARO Energy, Nicolas Gonzalez Casares – Member of European Parliament – European Parliament, Marco Perona – Chief Executive Officer of Global Services – RES Group, Riku Huttunen – Director General, Energy Department, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment – Finland, Pratima Rangarajan – Chief Executive Officer – OGCI Climate Investments, Mat Moakes – Chief Commercial Officer – Ovo Energy, Arturo Gonzalo – Chief Executive Officer – Enagas, Laura Sandys CBE – Chair – UK Government Energy Digitalisation Task Force, Franceso Matteucci – EIC Programme Manager on Advanced Materials and Environmental Sustainability – European Innovation Council