For over a decade this event has delivered an unmatched, holistic view of supply chain challenges and solutions. 2018’s iteration is the strongest, most value packed we’ve ever produced with a laser-like focus on the emerging technologies, innovations and collaborations critical to sustainable, cost-effective supply chain strategies. Whether you work in the procurement, supply chain or sustainability functions this is the only strategic event that delivers the information you need to make a positive impact… at a time when global supply chains are being scrutinised like never before.
An agenda designed to tackle the biggest challenges and opportunities in supply chain management;
- Minimise impacts across your supply chain: tackle human rights risks, implement low-carbon technologies, deliver water efficiencies and implement 100% renewable strategies
- Drive large-scale change through collaborations: Transform industries through ambitious collaborations, whilst still retaining competitive advantage
- Deliver innovations and new approaches: From plastics and palm oil to the circular economy and CleanTech, revolutionise and future-fit your supply chain operations
- Engage suppliers on climate goals and action: Successfully engage and support your full supply chain on your Global Goals and Science-Based Targets
- Discover how technology could revolutionise your supply chain: From AI, Automation and Blockchain to 3D printing, Drones and Data Analytics learn which technologies could drive savings and efficiencies across your supply chain
Category: Conferences, Business and Economics, Supply Chain