Our influence and negotiation skills course will improve your ability to influence and negotiate.
We will expand your capacity to influence internally as well as externally and to deal with tricky negotiations.
Our skills exercises will give you the opportunity to practise a variety of tools and techniques to see what works and what best suits your personal style.
Two days allows plenty of time to cover all the material and then have lots of time to practice.
* What does influence mean?
* Expanding your sphere of influence
* Compensation rather than compromise
* Personal negotiation strategy
* Influencing techniques
* Making impactful briefings
* Creating the right first impression
* Using pressure rather than coercion
* Seeing the other point of view
* Using status to stay in charge
* Knowing what to give away
* Influencing skills exercises
* Creating a circle of champions
* Understanding group dynamics
* Giving positive feedback
* Making “weaknesses” work for you
What Our Delegates Say:
“Great course. The trainers were amazingly knowledgeable and insightful and complement each other. I really enjoyed the dynamic of the lovely people I met”.
Karen Nicholson – Group Communication Investment Manager – Grand Union Housing
“Thank you. I can indeed confirm I have used the tools taught in the course since! They have been very useful. It was a very good two days.”
Oliver Sweeney – In-House Counsel – PhonepayPlus Ltd
“I was able to understand that not all people work the same as I do, and to go into a conversation/meeting etc knowing my audience a little better and adapting my communication to suit them!”
Emma Bowdrey – UK E-Commerce Business Development Manager – Tech Data Limited
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses and Workshops
Two day Course: GBP 995.00